Monday 30 December 2013

Christmas in the sunshine

22 December

Christmas wouldn't be the same without singing a few carols, so I managed to persuade Bri to come with me to the local carol service.  It wasn't quite what we expected but it was fun all the same...


25 December

It's finally Christmas Day!  I love this time of year, however it felt strange not having Sasha and Jai around.  In the morning, we took Max for a walk along the dog beach near Freo.  I still can't get over how many people were there at 7.30am. On the way back, we visited Suni's grave.  I'm glad I managed to go.  


We then came home to prepare our contribution towards dinner before setting off to Cheryl and Nick's.  As always, it was great to see everyone and from the moment we stepped through the door to the moment we left, we never stopped laughing.  I had such a good day.  It did feel weird having turkey with cold dishes and I definitely missed my Auntie Shelly's roasted veg but it was still great.  We even had Christmas pudding with Brandy Cream and Santa even made a guest appearance!  

Still, it was really great having everyone together and it's certainly one I will never forget...


No comments:

Post a Comment