Friday 1 November 2013

Final thoughts on Malaysia

So what are my final thoughts on Malaysia:

Food: Malaysian food is a tough one for me.  I love some bits and hate others.  For the first time on this trip, I've actually not enjoyed all the food I ate.  This being said, I've found so dishes that I'd definitely eat again.

Culture: Although I only got to spend time in KL, I still experienced the culture.  I particularly enjoyed the Batu Caves.  

Kuala Lumpa:  I'm not going to lie, I hadn't heard great things about the capital but to my surprise, I loved it.  It's busy but not crazy, simple to navigate and easy to navigate.  Everything is on your doorstep!

Highlight: Other than seeing the beautiful Katie and meeting up with my new friends Danny and Dellyn, it would be the KL tower.  Spectacular building and a great view of the city.

Would I go again?  Most certainly.  I wish I had managed to get to the islands and explore other parts of the country but I plan to go back again, so that's for my next trip.

Next stop: Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment