Sunday 24 November 2013

Another trip to see the Glory and Bri's Birthday!

16 November

Today was Ellie's 18th birthday.  Crazy how time flies huh?  

As we are all meeting up for Bri's birthday, I decided that today would be the best time to take Sasha shopping for new clothes.  Although I didn't have a budget! I did have a time constraint as we were off to watch Perth Glory again.  The difference being this time they had William Gallas playing.  A French superstar!  They drew...again but that's better than nothing.

In the evening, we went to Clancy's for pre-drinks followed by Mai Tai for dinner.  It was nice to get the whole gang together again especially for Brian.  Just as we sat down for dinner, Auntie Shelly returned my Skype call.  Although I was happy to see them, I also found it hard being away.


No comments:

Post a Comment